Thread: RX-Snake: Cage
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 07:07 PM   #18
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 View Post
I think I am going to CSW on the 10th. If I do I'll be in the Cobra because I don't have DOT legal slicks for the Chevelle.

Are you sure the car is straight? Throttle Crazy has a frame machine in his body shop. I might be able to get him to put it on and make sure it's straight before we fab up the cage. If it's not maybe we can straighten it first and then do the cage.

Thottle Crazy and I are putting together a ZZ383 for his Jimmy this week and I think we're going to drop it in this weekend. If you can get the car stripped by Sunday maybe I can come down and pick it up then.
If it works for you Sunday will be great. I'm not sure its straight, however, nothing is obviously out of place. Doors open and close correctly and line up with the body acceptably. Some for the hood. So I think it's ok. But if it can be technically verified on a frame straightener, all the better.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)