View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008, 09:16 AM   #27
Neanderthal

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
Here is the thread I'm posting on all the other boards - just figured I'd add it here too:

Hey guys,

We had so much fun on our Angeles Crest Cruise, that we're organizing another event at the end of this month on Saturday, August 30th.

The plan is to take this route through OC and out to the ocean and then cruise back up PCH to Huntington Beach(admission is $10) where we are going to have a bonfire. We are planning on arriving at the beach at 5:00p.m. We'll lock down the pits and bring the wood, but you'll need to bring your own goodies. We'll try to provide some community goodies, but don't count on it being enough :secret2:

Here is a link to the event on our calendar, and here is a link to the discussion thread. I am the contact for this event, so if anyone has any questions, feel free to give me a call at 714-322-2324 or shoot me an email at SeanPlunk@gmail.com and I'll get back to you. If you want to let me know you're coming, add your name to the thread or put your name on the event calender here. Please feel free to bring family members, friends, etc. The run won't be too long and the bonfire should give everyone a nice chance to relax and hang out for a while. It should be a wide variety of cars and will be a good time. Everyone is invited, see you out there

Sean
Again, I work THAT week-end. The good part is I'm already in HB. 3 miles from the beach.
2016 Nissan Altma