View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 08:46 PM   #10
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* View Post
long story is i took my friend to the mitsu dealer in coasta mesa to pick up his car, well sense we where already by the beach i was like fuck driving back in traffic lets take the pch too santa monica.

so we get there and stay till 6-7pm-ish and we needs to head back home to chill with his girl....wel i wanted to stay at the beach so i picked up this friend in which is a female on the way home in west covina....also it was her 21st bday so i wanted to kinda spend it with her and also make her buy me drinks

well we're leaving west covina and i wanted to go to laguna beach or dana point but then she wanted me to pic up her friend in san gabrial on the 10 freeway so i just said fuck it sense im going that was lets go to santa monica when i didnt really wanna go to santa monica, well i was on 91 and the tank was running dry so i decided to get e85 sense i was in the area and boom it happens as i leave the station.......

if it gets fixed imma garage queen that car and put my money into the startion and drive that until i get the genesis coupe......all i can think about is my baby being fixed...and not getting totalled like no joke im tearing up thinking about it. it was my most accomplished car...i had it set up perfectly to where there wasnt one thing i didnt like about the car. damn this is depressing
I will pray for your Evo.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)