View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 11:19 PM   #5
I, Vettezuki

I think we have to keep in mind that the most popular form of Motorsports in the US (NASCAR) has several things going for it.

- has deep roots in outlaw behavior, no joke for real
- those roots extended to true everyman stock car racing
- decades of some of the most savvy promoting by a truly gifted entrepreneurial family

I think you could possibly bring the Euro-spec Focus and possibly the Japanese Rally homologations to the US, but forget the Frenchies; they aren't coming here just for that. I'd love to see it, but wouldn't hold my breath. There simply isn't the kind of combination of necessary support to make it happen, even though Americans might really like it once it was up and running.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)