View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 04:58 PM   #16
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* View Post
is this thing getting blown or turbo'd ??
blown if if the Holley can be made to work. Otherwise, enkeivette and I are sort interested in some turbo time.

Quote:
also im guessing its staying carb not fuel injected?
Probably stay carbed, especially if it's blown. But if we end up doing a turbo, especially if we go with E85 as a fuel type, then maybe throttle body injection, but that's as far as we'd go I think. Easiest is to stay carbed and blow it. But seeing what you've been able to do with E85 and turbos makes me warm and fuzzy inside.

Quote:
also how is the fuel system gonna be set up? if you guys wanna save weight you can toss out the stock tank and make a 5 gal fuel cell.
This will be a function of just how purpose built we want to go. But we can decide this rather later.

Quote:
also wat fuel are u guys using i think that if you guys go forced induction then u gotta go 100oct, c16 or e85
Don't have to, but it sure opens some other boost-a-riffic options.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)