View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 07:49 PM   #26
I, Vettezuki

Well, it's much better but not fixed. This is some kind of elusive bastard problem. Before I couldn't drive it hardly at all. THis time I went to pick it up and made it several miles, planning to take Ortega back (brilliant! I know). At the base I setup my logger, and nailed it and it did it, but just very briefly, then seemed to be sorta ok climbing the hill, for a while, then shit itself more or less. So then I turned around and it was basically fine.

It seems to be wors when accelerating from a slow speed (even moderate acceleration when turning), and if climbing for a long while. It's basically fine on the freeway, even accelerating. What a piss off. I'm really wondering fuel system something, but pressure didn't really drop when measuring before. The tank is a bit dirty and the filter/reg is over 10k miles and more than 4 years old, everything with long periods of sitting.

On the upside, when it was running fine, it seemed to be as powerful as ever, that's probably mostly the MAF if figure and the fact there are no more misses. I logged a bunch of data. I'll upload later.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)