Thread: LT1 guru
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 05:50 PM   #10
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by dillusion13 View Post
Last time I went to the strip I ran a 12.6 on regular street tires. Spinning all of first and some second. Was on a cold night. Now I have stickier tires and and putting down a little more hp. I put down 357 hp and 387 tq on a dynapack. Which would probably be around 330 or so on a dynojet. Car weighs about 3200 with me in it. 1st and 2nd gear are strong, but 3rd and 4th is where the car shines.
What MPH? Where did you run 1/4 at night?

I'm 390 to the wheels and should be about 3,400 with me in it (guess). My best is 12.6@112 at Fontana on a typical shit day with DRs. I can't crack a decent 60' to save my life.

What kind of IRS does your car have, is it a SLA, multi-link? I have an stone aged trailing arm setup, though I've got it working pretty well for handling. My car pulls hard through 3rd and somewhat less in 4th.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)