View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 09:27 AM   #9
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chate View Post
Oh vettezuki...i'd LOVE to have a bike, but i really need a sedan/more seats! So...i'd have to get like a honda accord along with the bike...hmmmmm hahaha, realistically tho a bike is probably gonna be wayyyy later when i'm grown up, living in an apartment its just a matter of time till someone hurts the bandit or the car...poor vette has lots of door dings too

I refuse to buy another GM car, unlike the fanboys who's spell i was under before, i refuse to accept the 30 page lists of "common problems" that every high end GM product seems to carry with it... so no G8 GT, i used to love them too...but i just want peace of mind. After the celica/supra/LFA are shown in october i MIGHT just opt for the IS if i havent found a bmw by then, toyota is still my fav company (remember the original chetanmobile? 219k on the clock, 1981 corolla wagon baby, it was still running when i let it go!!)
I would definitely NOT buy a BMW then either. The out of warranty costs tend to be very high. I think I'd but an IS350 - great car