View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 08:59 PM   #29
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
I don't see how the poll options are mutually exclusive. Unless we're talking about 5lbs for headlights and turn signals.
Purpose built cars don't have to account for side view mirrors, indicator lights, headlights, etc. Nor do they have to have more than a couple gallons of fuel. A street car needs these things and tune, plus cooling system, that will handle street driving. I think it's important to distinguish. Also the registration is totally different. Not something we have to decide so quick, but if I manage to get the car tomorrow or this weekend, we can begin stripping immediately. I don't want to put things back on.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)