View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 02:03 PM   #51

About 25 years ago, a shop in HB made bodies for 240Z to make them look like a 1963 Ferrari GTO. I thought about getting the body kit for my Z and stopped at the shop. They had a 240Z with the body kit installed. They also installed a Ferrari V12 and tranny out of a 330. The engine looked like it belonged in the engine compartment. They fired up the car for me and I about fainted. I was at one time trying to get a 432 upper end for my 240Z but I could not find one to ship here. Now my thoughts for the future is LS7 in the Z. Don't expect anything soon since my Z has been in the garage for years.
Or something like this one.

<
Bob

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2003 Honda Accord EX
1973 Datsun 240Z