View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 06:28 PM   #8
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 View Post
Sex change--didn't like it so I went back. I make a very UGLY woman.

Started building engines again. One of Will's friends brought a 4.0 Jeep 6 cyl to me at 8:00 pm wanting me to assemble it for him. Had it done by 1:30 am that night. Runs great--never put one together before.
I guess I impressed the "group". They want a Chevy V6 upper done, a 69 Chevelle 396 (numbers matching old drag car) engine built, a 350 for a 3/4 deisel truck and 95 Mustang 5.0 for a 91 Ranger Off road truck.

The Vette is drivable again. Will welded and reinforced my front rad support. It was cracked and broken in seven places.

So I'm back.

Going to "American Idol" on Wed. night.

I thought you knew-- I am an "Alien" (ET)

Actually MISSED you guys----damn!
I thought you were from outer space, that's true. And ahhh, you missed us? Really? As you can tell from the "Where's Glenn" thread you were missed too. We've become marginally more organized, sorta, and have grown some since you've been gone.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)