Thread: Conspiracy
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 03:27 PM   #270

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodsknockin View Post
OK I'm sorry if I have been ignoring you,but can you do me a favor and run back over to VM and ask if this means 18436572 is no longer banned?Please...thanks man

Yesterday, 10:48 PM

Twin_Turbo
| Dr. Crankenstein
My Photos: (402)

That abcoremedical guy used to post here under the name Patrocinum but after people here tried to help him (I know some people helped him get the info he posted on his website because most of it had been sanitized) instead of being thankful for the help and trying to get along here he made a stink and basically bit the hand that fed him. He is to this day the only banned person on this forum.

That's what I find most amazing, with the bad rep some of you hoodlums have over on CF, I don't undertstand why none of you are banned here
Most users ever online simultaneously was 57, 06-24-2008 at 03:44 AM.

Because here the people who run this place are smart enough to recognize that people need a Drunken Brawl Cafe in order to post stuff that would get them banned in the regular part of the forum. Poor DB wandered in here thinking he was gonna pull the same "run to the mods and cry like a baby" crap that he does at CF...where a large number of the mods are in his pocket and he can get away with all the crap he pulls.

BTW....the so-called "bad rep" we have at CF didn't happen until DB appeared on the scene and started posting his silly crap.

Oh yeah...another BTW...IP addresses are NOT some kind of "classified information". There are a bunch of programs that can search out IP addresses and many websites post your IP address with every post you make. And you have YET to show anyone has done any "Cyberstalking"
on this or any other forum. All you've proved is you are as full of BS as your idol DB. I'm still wondering if DB might be guilty of violating Megan's Law.
Or maybe just bad taste. Some of those pics he posted of alleged Hooters girls look like cows from a Wisconsin farm or little underage girls.