View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 04:31 PM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
No. It's the same setup as my Vette. There's no fork actuated by a slave cylinder but the MC connected directly to the Hydraulic throw out bearing. In a sense, the throw out bearing is the slave if that's what you mean. I'll post pics tonight. Once installed I'll have to get a hydraulic line made.

The only minor thing I'm slightly concerned about is that when I first spec'd these parts out I think I told them the motor was an old 302, not an 80s era one, which apparently it is according to Ron. It's definitely for Ford top loader, but is the flywheel bolt pattern the same. Any reason for concern?
I'm pretty sure they have the same bolt pattern, just different weight imbalances.

My 07 Mustang has a throw-out bearing that is integrated into the slave cylinder. It slips over the input shaft and bolts to the transmission.

I'm not picturing what you're talking about. Maybe when I see pics.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

HP numbers are good and all, but they are like asking someone how much they can bench. What difference does it make if I can still kick your ass?