Thread: My sad day.
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2011, 11:22 AM   #13

I was devastated, but at the same time I was just hoping everythig would work out in the end. That GTO was actually a pain in my ass with all of the problems I was having with it and the fact that it is a door ding magnet. No matter where I park, how I park, I always seem to park next to a descent looking car that can't open their doors without ramming it into mine first. Plus I had to rebuild the rear diff and fix the rear sagging coil springs again. I was going to fix all of that and then trade it in for a SUV for the wife. Now I don't have to fix it, so that saves me some cash.

When the 2nd CHP officer showed up, he thought my buddy and I were in the Eclipse together, he was shocked when we told he wasn't. My buddy finally went to the doctor just to make his mom happy and his doctor was blown away by what happened to the GTO and how he just walked into his office on his own power. The thing that I still don't understand is how none of the airbags deployed.

Boost, because sometimes atmospheric pressure just isn't enough.

"If it has tit's or tires, you can be pretty sure your going to have problems with them..."