View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010, 04:30 PM   #9

I have been looking into EFI Live for use on tuning my STS-V. The scan tool is $400 just to monitor and clear codes. If I want to be able to flash the PCM then the cost $800 with two licenses (tune two VIN numbers). If you want to flash more than 2 cars you will need to buy more licenses. HP tuners is a little cheaper, but it does not have the cam timing parameters for the STS-V and EFI has better support (according to people I have talked to that use both), but will work well with LSX engines.

Bob

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2003 Honda Accord EX
1973 Datsun 240Z