View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 02:54 AM   #31
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas Mariani View Post
. . .

UPDATE on the Birdrun Sept 18-19

Bird Run III is this Sat & Sun. Meet at Amtrak Anaheim/Stadium parking lot at 7AM. We will leave at 7:30, and meet the Inland Empire guys along the way.
This tour will be Arrowhead/Big Bear on Sat. Overnight in Baumont/Banning area Sat night, and Sunday up to Idylwild, down to Anza, and back home via Temecula or Palm Springs. Jeff designed the run so people can have a good time if they only wanted to attend one day or both.
It's a goddamned shame I can't make this one. As a Veteran of Birdrun I, I can say these are great long runs. Hopefully we can have a little more lead time on a solid date next time and we can promote more.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)