View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 07:41 PM   #7
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
Did you guys save the old code if you decide to change it back?
Yes, thereare backups of the database. However, because new content is being added all the time, I could only use it as a guide for reconstructing the forums. This would be pretty damn low on my list. Like I said, the actual traffic has been lower since the change, so I don't think fewer posts has anything to do with the format. I kinda like it for its simplicity, and more than few times have people said something to the effect of ,"wow, there's so much stuff, I don't know where to put anything." The funny thing is I think we're about as simple and straight forward as it gets compared to other auto community sites, relative to the features we have. We have a basic marketing and critical mass challenge more than anything. Also, there's definitely some beautification and refinement that needs to be done, but we aren't exactly a cash rich operation.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Last edited by Vettezuki : 04-30-2009 at 01:58 AM.