Thread: Conspiracy
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 11:57 AM   #507

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 View Post
Hey, Wayne welcome here.

That is the longest post I've ever seen you write. I've been hangin with the Motorgen Dudes for over a year now. They are pretty good mates. It's too bad you can't be here for some of the runs.

How's the Vette doing? The last thing I read was that it was running.
Thanks Glenn. Sorry I haven't been back sooner but even though my net connection's been slower than normal, I've been able to view this forum but as soon as I try and log in, it just hangs. Weird. But yes, the BOSS is running and even though I've only done the idle mixture and timing by ear, it starts first damn kick! I'm very happy. I'll be picking some brains soon over Lars' timing thread. I've spent the last few days molding the C5 rear bumper script that Gene sent me and hopefully this weekend I'll start grafting it into my rear bumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mybad79 View Post
Hey Saudi - welcome

You lost two hours of your life reading all this ??? How long did it take you to type all that ??? I agree with you 100% but holy crapola, I've never seen you post a reply this long.......
Hehehe, granted, it took me a while to write it - mind you, I got a full page of nastiness pm'd back to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by big2bird View Post
Hey Wayne. Glad you joined up here, and told your version. I feel the same way. When DB first joined, I tried to help him understand the problem. I asked him in many ways to just admit when he was wrong, or refrain from posting "Guesses." I REALLY tried to help him adjust and fit in. For my help, all I recieved was a lengthy, long nasty letter telling me off. One of the most NASTY e-mails I ever have recieved. There is a side to this "boy" that I have seen, and it's not the "Personna" he "Portrays" online.
I certainly agree with you Jeff, I think the real life man-cub is not at all like the online "Corvette guru" we are all so lucky to know - I actually think TB is closer to the mark...!

Anyway, at least Red got his money back, which surprises me even more in light of his "history"