View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 02:45 PM   #7

So if the map comes up as seen on Google, what do you guys think of this run?

http://g.co/maps/8x4ng

We start in Sunland and run Little T to Sand Canyon over to Soledad for a little parade cruising then over to Angeles Forest down to Angeles Crest and then into La Canada

OR!

The other way around even...

I took the liberty of cleaning it up best I could so we can keep the the number of directions pages to less than a full one.

Halfway over Little T is a LARGE area to turn out and hang for awhile and it isn't a fee area. Where Sand Canyon hits Soledad there is a Denny's and an In-N-Out and gas and you know, stuff. I am not explicitly familiar with Soledad or the top of Angeles Forest but it should be nice. There are several large turnouts as we get down onto Angeles Crest but keep in mind it is a fee area however since we won't be 'recreating' we don't have to shell out the $5 unless you want to.

Three right turns...

Also be down for a straight ACH run but instead of going down 138 to the 15 we use Lone Pine Canyon Road.

Look it up, it's in Wrightwood.
Two bulls are standing on top of a mountain. The younger one says to the older one: "Hey pop, what's say we run down there and fuck one of them cows". "No son" the older one says,"Lets walk down and fuck 'em all".

Last edited by Small White Car : 09-23-2011 at 03:55 PM.