View Single Post
Old 02-07-2015, 10:21 PM   #27
I, Vettezuki

These are the 4.8L truck heads, already heavily decked and ported by the time I got them, but I'm not sure what was done to them otherwise. It was a common Heads option in the late 90s for the LS1. I'll have the shop take a look and see what they think. I just happen to have a set of LS7 valves around here somewhere. If they're better than what's in and they can work without a ton of extra machining work, then I'll use them, if not, pan it.

I was going to go with Morel Link-Bar lifters per Guy's recommendation. They seem very well regarded and cheap enough at $400~ for a set. I'm not trying to sping up past 7k, I would however like to get to 6,200~ as quickly as possible.

Thanks for the guidance on the rockers.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)