View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 12:46 AM   #30
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
I'm down to go if we leave semi-early. I have a date tomorrow afternoon. I wouldn't risk letting someone that you don't know drive a car that will likely be an 11 second car. The people who will be working on this car will necessarily know what they're doing and therefore will likely have experience driving a fast car. I don't want to see hours and hours of my work slide into a wall.
Good point. The guy hasn't replied with the VIN, which doesn't inspire confidence, but it was Friday night and he probably had more entertaining things to do. Let's see what leedom's schedule is. If it works out and only he can go, that's ok. I was hoping to have you go so you could inspect the body for straightness and rust, but I should be able to spot at least any major problems and we should be able to fix the minor ones.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)