View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 10:04 AM   #11
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chate View Post
BMWs CPO is 6yrs 100k from original date tho, so if i get an 08 with 40ish on the clock i'll be good till 2013, by then i'll have been working for a couple years anyway so i'll be ready for something new.

IS is a good car for sure, they're just everywhere and mostly driven by rich asian kids whos parents get em as their first car...i guess the image issue is always gonna haunt me :P. I'm willing to sacrifice the 45hp loss to get a bigger more luxurious car with decent handling and fancy factor. Plus i've had a 2 jap cars and an american car, might as well get a european one to round it out...regardless of what i get i'm gonna regret it a year later cuz something cooler will be out, might as well be sad and baller in a 5 series hah
What about the redesigned G35/7 Sedan? They're really nice and in your price range as well. They also have over 300hp and one of the guys (Scott) on here ran 13.9 stock at California Speedway in one.