Thread: C7 review
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 12:31 AM   #19
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDASSC6 View Post
Whole lot of opinion with no facts. Pretty standard post. At least we agree that mustangs are cheaper modify. I always felt that it comes down to quality and quantity. The Maximum Motorsport (mustang standard) stuff is all tubular material with flanges while PFADT (corvette standard) is all machined or cast. Huge difference in manufacturing cost. The other major factor is production numbers and target audience. There are many more mustangs sold than corvettes and the target audience is much younger making them more likely to start tuning. The older corvette crowd will not be as likely to modify, but the ones that do will have a lot more capital.

Ask yourself, who hasn't owned and modified a mustang? What about a vette?
How is any of it factual? "IMO" means my opinion. I get there are more mustangs, I get that parts are cheaper, I've been in the mustang scene a long time, been a member of countless clubs and mustang owners piss me off the most. More Chinese parts for mustangs than vettes, but every vette owner I've met at shows has said with the biggest grin on their face about the cost of their parts. I'm disgusted at how much money the 87 has in it.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!