View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 11:36 PM   #197
pain's fun, hit me again

Wow i've been lazy on updating, then again, nothin' really goin' on. Until today.
1. Finally found someone with a deal on the brackets I need for the blower system. $65 shipped, woot.
2. Thanks to Ron I know have a smog pump, blinged it up some.

3. SCORED some GT500 seats today, power with heat. For only $200. They are clean but needed a little work to get to my standards.

Notice how the seats have a shiney look to them, this shouldnt be the case with leather. Means its starting to dry out.

Different light to see what I mean.

After doing the first prep layer of mink oil to soften it up the way it should be. I only did the seat on the left to show the differences.

I only did one layer, tomorrow i'll do a few more layers after heating the seats a bit with a hair drier. Today was just a test, it will need about 5 applications to make it feel like skin again. But for the price I am thoroughly happy and believe they will look tits in the car.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!