View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 12:22 AM   #2
Neanderthal

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
Was sitting behind an STI at a red light in the right lane. Our lane disappeared so I was sure he was going to try to out accelerate the car in the left lane to merge. I thought it would be funny to stay on his but, put the hammer down once he moved over and then merge in front of him.

Well he must have heard me idling behind him, because he got on it hard as soon as the light turned green. He must have suspected my evil plan. So I stayed on him and nailed it as soon as he got over, spun 2nd started to drift a little, short shifted 3rd hard, spun 3rd hard and drifted some more. Rear end moved out to the right, pointing the front of the car left and I counter-steered a bit, still on the throttle, but allowed the car to slide into the left lane right in front of him. There was less than a car length between us as I drifted in front of him. Hahahahahahahahaha.
When I was 57 I used to do that stuff. Now, that I'm 58 I've gotten more mature and don't do it........................................as much.

Still fun right??????????
2016 Nissan Altma