View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010, 05:26 PM   #12
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 View Post
I don't want to mess with tuning. I don't have enough understanding of how all the electronics work together to be able to properly tune my car and I don't what to risk blowing it up to learn. I'd rather pay Steve a $120 and have it right the first time.

My buddy Brendan (ronsfriend on here) has tuning software already that he used to tune his twin turbo GTO. However, he is a certified GM tech and he knows a whole lot more than I do. He got the software from the guy he bought the turbos from so it already had a base tune that was set up for the turbo. Brendan just spent time perfecting it which he still says he hasn't finished. However, being in Afghanistan for a year is putting a damper on that.
Does Steve travel with his tuning gear. I don't think I need to get on a dyno for just updating the parameters for new upsized injectors, but don't want to drive with them before tuning.

MMm, maybe I could just get another MAF for 32lbs and that'd solve the problem too I think. If there is such a thing.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)