View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 02:12 PM   #21
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
Yeah, he was giant which is why the labor was not progressing. When the doctor finally pulled him out he just laughed and said this kid is huge. I still wish we didn't have to do a c-section (now Alexis has to stay at the hospital for 3-4 more days) but it was still pretty cool.

Jack's a great baby. He doesn't cry almost at all. I did change his 1st diaper this morning though and that was something to behold. Everyone told me it would look like tar, and they weren't kidding...

Thanks for all the kind wishes everyone!
Congratulations Sean. Wait til he starts eating solid foods, then it will be more like a biological weapon.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)