View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 12:58 AM   #1
I, Vettezuki

Default Electrical Connundrum Continues

Well, a couple weeks back I took the Vette toa friend's house and we reprogrammed the computer for larger injectors. Turns out my problem wasn't an injector issue at all (though I still kinda needed larger injectors) but coil packs 2 and 4 not firing.

It's not the packs, the plugs or the harness on the coil pack bracket. All of these were exchaged for new ones from a working car and the problem was the same.

I tested the continuty of the inignition control signal lead from the pcm to the connector for the coil packs. It's fine. I'm a little mystified. . .

Here's the diagram. Any idea on what to check next. I suck (extra) at electrical. I suppose it could be the wires, now that I think about it, but I find that remarkably unlikely since they are essentially new and worked fine before. [Click on the pic for larger version.]

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)