View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 02:39 AM   #1
I, Vettezuki

Default Motorgen's First Annual Cars, Guns. Beach

Some pics from the shoot at Prado.

Some people have better aim than others.

This pic looks fake, but it ain't. This is what we were shooting at.

Guy (a.k.a., Shaolin Crane) on the left, his GF Vanessa middle, and Cliff (a.k.a., GTTS>Some) right.

Guy shows Vanessa some stuff.

Ah, that's adorable. Guy instructed my brother and I as well but refused to use the spoon method.

Guy, imagining something we don't want to imagine.

Can you find the ejected shell?

Uh oh, it's my brother the Israeli Irish hit man. Note that Vanessa having mastered the subject is now instructing.

"Can't hit the side of a barn" Cliff preparing to bring the pain.

Silly boys, this is how you do it.

Hey look, I'm gonna shoot dollar bills (almost).

And, because we are a car web site after all, Cliff shows us his latest mod.

==========================
OP

Date: July 24

PART ONE:
17501 Pomona Rincon Rd
Chino, CA 9178
Time: Meet outside 2:15-30. Go in at 2:30.

Info on the park.

- Rifles are rim fire only, no center fire.

- 20$ gets you into the range for the day and you can shoot anywhere for the day, pistols, rifles, shotgun.

- It's up to the range officer how he wants to divide people, but multiple people can be in the same lane according traffic

- It's just first come first serve, no reservations, so it's up to the Gods how it goes down.

Click here and push on "Click if you intend to go to this event" if you, uh, intend to go to this event.

PART TWO:
Location: Huntington Beach, entry to parking at the end of Brookhurst, a mile or so south of the pier.
Time: TBA (probably around 5:30)

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Last edited by Vettezuki : 07-25-2010 at 03:43 AM.