View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008, 11:25 AM   #1

Send a message via AIM to SexyLxy
Default Drama - Cobra Pulleys

Alright, so damn Farmers is taking their sweet ass time getting the court check here and we have been waiting and waiting. We had hoped it would be here by Monday and the latest yesterday. Nope, nothing! I have several phone calls to the adjuster and supp of that adjuster to find out what is going on. But in the mean time we were going to use that check for the toys on the Cobra and put them on the vehicle on our vacation next week.

So I finally said just call the place and buy the parts but them on the CC and when the check comes, we'll just pay it off....well the damn place takes 4-5 days to get it here and they don't do priority shipping (they are in florida and it wouldn't ship out until tomorrow. So we're looking at late next week if at all.

I'm trying to get out of Sean the parts needed as I'm trying to research another vendor to buy the darn parts from that we can pay for priority shipping.

Any ideas???????? HELP! Sean's going to explode if he doesn't get this done next week! He wants to play with his new toy and someone is dangling a damn carrot infront of him.