View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 12:10 PM   #108
FWD = FAIL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redondo Jon View Post
Jerry,
I feel bad that a rock ended your day before it was over. We were lockstep the whole way having a great time, then I looked in my side mirror and… nothing. I couldn’t see anyone so I slowed way down, gave it a corner then stopped on the road. Pretty soon a few cars I recognized showed up so we continued. I thought that maybe you’d turned out to change the order but I never thought of a large rock severing your oil-cooler line. I don’t feel as badly about your car getting damaged as I do about leaving you stranded; sorry man. I hope AAA got to you before too long.
It's all good man don't worry about it. You didn't leave me stranded, no one did infact. I had a great time it sucks for the car and my wallet but oh well got to get her ready for laguna seca. The gto did great up there I was impressed by the driving and how it just cruzed up there. And Gil, Christian, Brandon, Jerry B, Jamie and Ron for sitting in the dirt with me for almost 2 hours bsing and watching my tow hook actually get used