View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 07:20 PM   #13

How old is "old" my friend. I have to admit I've gotten grumpier and way less patient in the last couple years and I'm going to be 34 pretty soon. A turn key car does sound nice, doesn't it? Only thing is... you're just like everyone else, which is fine. As long as you enjoy driving the car that's all that matters.

EDIT: one thing I have to say... one of my buddies has a zr1 vette and we went to lunch a while back and on the way back, a gorgeous yellow c6 z06 rolls up right next to us, on the pass side. so I rolled down the window and gestured to the guy waving, thumbs up, etc. and he didn't even bother to look over.... wtf. I mean... if you were in your c3 and another one rolled up next to you, wouldn't you be excited? I know when I see other guys with rx7s around I'm totally stoked, always make it a point to wave or whatever...

But wow, a GTR has got to be quite expensive to acquire. And god forbid if anything breaks. What is the deal with the launch control/transmission crap I heard so much about a while back?

I think C3s are sweet, personally

2001 DC4 Acura Integra
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.