View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 11:43 AM   #19
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
But i have no ability to work on a ferrari, besides, head work, cam, intake and exhaust will net well over 650rwhp for not a whole lot of coin. I'd rather go that route.
There was a Lingenfelter H&C kit that took the ZO6 to 630~ BHP, 650 WHP would be OVER 200 HP above stock on the same displacement; nearly 50% increase in WHP(!!!). The cam would have to be absurd, making it stupid to drive on the streets. A procharger kit,etc., would be the better way to go to maintain sensible street manners.

Now I'm going to say something crazy, and maybe it's because I'm a grown up now, there really is more to life in a car than WHP.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)