View Single Post
Old 03-09-2009, 09:50 PM   #18
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacknBoostn View Post
Didn't think it would...
Well, the best drivers with a bone stock ZO6 on a sticky track (stock tires still) is a high 10 at 129 (as I recall). But that's basically a VERY good driver on a very good track. So what I'm saying is that the absolute peak performance of ZO6 is higher than a GT-R in the standing quarter. But in reality, a GT-R is going to win most of the time in the hands of average drivers. From a roll on a fwy is a totally different story. For the quarter, think of the difference:

ZO6
500+ BHP @ 3,150~ lbs
RWD
Run Flats (notoriously poor)
Manual Trans
No Launch Control

GT-R
480 BHP (likely more) @ 3,800~ lbs
AWD
Sticky tires
Launch Control
Auto mode

Anywho, I ain't haten. Like I said the other day. Saw one in person for the first time and I think it looks way cooler than it does in pics.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)