View Single Post
Old 10-26-2020, 07:41 PM   #10
pain's fun, hit me again

Yeah, I didn't think I was the type either. It was a rather odd story of meeting 4 years ago in Japan and Yada Yada. Married now

I didn't expect to put so much into it but with what was missing, damaged or just plain wrong tool a bit more than usual, even with my skillset. I called in a few favors to get things working right on the blower and transmission and had to piece meal the engine since nothing seemed to be matching (pushrods, rockers, studs, etc) and new grade 8 hardware wasn't exactly cheap either but anything less on the suspension would definitely break.

It's really not all that far from firing. It needs wheels because all 4 do not match, wiring, some sending units, fuel pump(s), gauges, seat(s) and probably a dozen odds and ends to the braking system.

As of now though it's a 8.8 3 link solid axle using parts from maximum motorsports, on factory coil overs, with the stock gas tank. And I have a few more tricks up my sleeve regarding the brakes...
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!