View Single Post
Old 06-12-2010, 08:10 PM   #1
I, Vettezuki

Default Pics and Vids from GMR June 12, 2010

Not a member of Motorgen. Register now. It's easy. Promise. You can also follow us on Facebook for updates on cruises, etc., but this is where the action is.

Here's the video album. Probably a couple more to come.

Heading out and going up. I was feeling sci-fi on the intro, sorry bout that.

Fly bys.

Pulling up top, walking around, officer speech

Here's the photo album.

Here's a couple selected pics. I managed to forget the battery pack for my camera. Thanks to Darlene for letting me use her point and shoot. I didn't set it up very well, so the pics were a little blown out and had to be level corrected (badly), but hey, whatta you gonna do.

Video to come later tonight, or next day or so, depending.

Rumor has it this Subie sounded mean. I didn't hear it myself though. And yes, that's a motorcycle. Bikes are welcome to all our cruises.

The Subie blue is probably my favorite blue on cars.

The always great Evos. Must be a perfect road for them.

S2Ks must be fun on GMR too.

"Luke, I am your father."

We made a new friend up top.

I didn't know my Vette glowed. 400WHP check. 3,100 lbs. Check. Driver aids. Well, It's got a steering wheel.

And the award goes to . .

The guy who rented a Smart car and drove it like he stole it. (Safely of course.)

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Last edited by Vettezuki : 06-14-2010 at 11:53 AM.