View Single Post
Old 08-18-2008, 04:06 PM   #15
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by heypal View Post
I try lol thank you

What do you think of the FZ6 as a starter 600? It has the detuned R6 motor and sporty but not full on superbike chassis. It's also way cheaper. These are SUPER popular in Europe and from the videos seem like they're more than fast enough, especially for a beginner. Have you ridden one? If so, how would you characterize the difference in behavior? I'm guessing it's what you would expect; not as fast to respond to direction changes, slower to accelerate and brake, but less twitch and overall more comfortable, especially for distances.

I'm not serious yet, kinda hoping the desire will go away, but it's lingering. I'm not sure if I want an all arounder that I would take on sporting street rides, or, kinda forget the street and go for almost track only, which somehow almost seems safer.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)