View Single Post
Old 03-17-2016, 06:22 PM   #4
I, Vettezuki

I know guys have had a lot of trouble trying to frankenstein a C5 brake system into a C3 and the issue was mismatched bore and stroke of the calipers to the MC AIR. Basically the system should be kept integrated on spec. Someone who understands the hyradulics better could explain it, but it's not so trivial. Let's put it this way, guys ended up with brakes considerably LESS effective than stock C3 by just throwing on a set of C5 calipers. That's what I remember.

Doesn't Wildwood make a complete C3 brake system now, allowing for 15" rotors, etc. ? I know there was another company that made a whole custom system, and this was like ten years ago now, that was shit hot, but it was like $5k by the time you were done. I think it included new hubs and everything.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)