View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 08:01 PM   #10
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDASSC6 View Post
Aero motions it the only aftermarket provider of active aerodynamics. Not terribly expensive either if you stay with the single element. You can almost put their wing controller on any wing if you machine the uprights. Active aero is not allowed in any race series. I thought about their product. The wing itself is not that great. I may try to get there controller later or come up with a new program myself.
If they're not allowed in any races series, why would you be interested, just shits and giggle?

Like the special waterpump for IC setups, this is even more in the domain of what my family businesses can handle (stepper motor motion control.). Maybe I should start another company MG Engineering to pursue these little goofy niches that don't seem to be so well served. . mmm.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)