View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008, 01:44 PM   #103
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgn8711 View Post
... I did think it was funny that Sean who runs the site got lost 3 timesand Ben's car wouldn't start...so cheers to the motorgen guys haha. . .
My battery died because I left my lights on waiting for Sean to catch up while we were pulled over. It started fine . . . once I made my brother push it.

Cornfed. Does your Evo smell like that all the time. Seems like it's running awefully rich. When you went by it was like somebody dumped a bottle of denatured alcohol on my head.

I don't know who was running the Jammer, but it was lighing up my V1 one an aweful lot lost night.

For you freeway runners, I was trying to get video. We'll see how it turns out. We'll be going to California Speedway on November 1. Hope to see some of you guys out there. I'd like to run against Marco (Viper) and Steve (E85 Evo) if it works out.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)