View Single Post
Old 12-16-2007, 11:15 AM   #9
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette
If I remember correctly you can't get to the upper most bolt until you drop the back of the trans and the motor swings down. You do have an LS1 though! So your engine/ trans may be set back a little more than mine. In your case it might be easier to leave the bellhousing on the motor. But don't freak out, for problems there are only solutions. We'll get it out. I have ratcheting wrenches, they fit into very tight spaces.

How do you know that the internals are damaged BTW?
Fortunately, I'm well equipped with tools, including air tools and wratcheting wrenches, etc. But do need to get that special tool for release the hydraulic line from the throwout bearing. I don't know if the internals are damaged or not, it's more of a fear; like the reason the output shaft destroyed itself is because the internals grenaded first, binding, then releasing a lot of force through the output. . . Time will tell.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)