View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 01:41 PM   #10
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
You've gotta have money to make money.

If I am very successful someday I would love to open up a 10 second Chevelle and a turbo LSX whatever producing shop.

But till then no one is going to pay me enough money for a mortgage sitting on my driveway sanding Home Depot fiberglass and pondering cheap ways to install a T56.

But thanks.
I think you're happy becoming a lawyer as you love arguing and the law. So it's a good choice. Generally I'd advise anybody to do what it is they want to do primarily according to their passions and willingness to do without other things. If building cars is really your highest value, then it's what you should do. Don't get caught in the "it takes money to make money" trap. Lots of (legitimate) ways around that, but it's a whole other discussion. If building cars is more in the hobby range and you want to live the good life with nice things (which does take money), then you're definitely doing the right thing.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)