View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 02:06 PM   #20
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDASSC6 View Post
I think think a steel block would be what I'm looking for. I am pretty sure that I will be going with the 402, but I'm thinking of just buying the cam and rotating assembly and having it assembled. A 463 would be bad ass, but at that point I would just go with teh LSX block.
Would be or would not be?

I'm pretty sure a 402 stroker kit (a la Lunati) into your stock LS2 block will require some minor notching, if not machining. The $3g I mentioned is a 402 assembled steel block. I'll PM you with the contact info should you wish to follow up any further. Let's say the block bares some striking resemblances to the LSX block. . .

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)