View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 05:19 PM   #8
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by injdinjn View Post
Cops with the plate scanners are cruising every parking lot they can.

My son got one, for the same reason. I called the city manager and politely told him it was really shitty to be shopping in your city and get a fixit ticket in the shopping center parking lot. Threatened to tell everyone I knew not to shop in that city.
A Lt. called and said to bring the vehicle in with the tag on it and he would dismiss the ticket. And he did. $0.
Just have let them know a BS small change ticket could cost them a lot more in lost revenue.
Contacted the store manager too.

We own a business in the center. Maybe I'll bitch the landlord as well that potential customers wouldn't be too happy about nonsense tickets. It's total horse shit. I don't even know why cops are on private property. Oh wait, not unlike the mob, they've got to shake down citizens for cash. How could I forget. It's actually worse. When the mob extorts people for protection money they at least keep the riff raff out.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)