View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 08:06 PM   #43

Talking auto-x #3 with new setup video

Quick clip from auto-x last Sunday @ El Toro. I cross posted this in the events forum. Porsche Club of America (PCA) Orange County Region (OCR) put this on, great event. 70 bux, got a free t shirt and two aluminum water bottles, and a hotdog/potato salad lunch.

Last of 3 timed runs (normally they have 4 but daylight savings is a problem). This is after 8 practice runs. I tried to find my instructor but he was no where to be found. I was alone. Less weight

After watching the video, there were tons of places where I could have gone faster, taken a better line, braked in a better place, etc. And I slowed down right before the finish b/c I didn't want to take out the timing equipment lol. I had to roll on the gas on some parts b/c the tires would just spin.

The next mods to the car are going to be an aftermarket steering wheel and new wheels/tires. 285/30/18 tires all around on 18x10 CCW classics are my plan

2001 DC4 Acura Integra
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.