View Single Post
Old 08-20-2015, 09:04 AM   #22
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 View Post
We have around the same cubic inches. I'm running 9.2:1 compression and probably a smaller cam than you and you have a smaller bore but a longer stroke which should help your torque. Didn't your compression come in around 10.5:1? That helps the torque as well. My advantage is the little bit of boost. I'll have to take the Cobra out for a drive and see how much boost it's making at 2000 but I think it's only 1or2 pounds.
My cam is not big. 114 224/224, .550 Static comp should be around 10:5~ Definitely no longer pings on 91, which is nice!

I wouldn't think the tiny amount of boost would net you anything at the low rpms because of the "cost" in turning the blower, but I certainly could be wrong.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)