View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 05:10 PM   #25

Default nice :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoushNitemare View Post
saw your car in the driveway today i thought that was where you lived since you said you were close but wasnt sure cuz I am pretty sure I have seen your friends yellow RX-7 in your driveway too so I didnt know if maybe it was his place. Atleast now I know though haha do you know the Kohlers a few houses down from you? Im friends with their son that has the black whippled 06 Mustang GT with Works.
lol awesome i took the car out for almost 4 hours working on the tune that morning. we are really lucky to have a nice long road (PCH) and hills (palos verdes) to put different stresses on the motor. the yellow rx7 is actually my girlfriends car hehe. don't know the kohlers i haven't seen a whippled mustang up close in forever. i would def recognize the car if i saw it.

btw i went back to the lowes parking lot to tweak my tune and i saw that grabber blue mustang again! he must work there i actually got out of my car to get a closer look at his... it's gorgeous.

pretty cool there's a bunch of car nuts nearby! do you go to any meets or anything?

2001 DC4 Acura Integra
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.