View Single Post
Old 07-30-2011, 09:48 AM   #23

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redondo Jon View Post
Wow Mike, the numbers in your head must be colliding into each other. Spot on weight distribution, ride height, and handling; this thing is going to be scary fun. Nice job man, really.
Hey Jon. yeah numbers everywhere the car is very fun, i love torque!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoushNitemare View Post
let me guess lol grabber blue? I know him haha

ya I live around the corner from the Porsche dealer on PCH. Grew up around Carson and PV Blvd. If you have another meet up let me know ill PM you my number

dude, you live right down the street from me!! lol awesome. car looks great man. i really like the new mustangs, wouldn't mind having a boss 302 myself!

btw, i'll keep an eye out for you i haven't been out too much lately, been really lazy about working on my car and tune. next time i get out i'll get in touch.

that other mustang... it is a very nice blue, a baby blue.. "grabber blue" i guess is the technical name as you said. must have been catless + headers... it sounded absolutely evil. i heard him across the parking lot driving real slow, and then when he got onto the main road.. BLLLAAAT!

and he was gone

2001 DC4 Acura Integra
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.