View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 10:48 AM   #17
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 View Post
Do you really think FORD is going to raise a stink about you using the Snake on the vehicle? We sell a number of licensed products (GM) here. I have never seen GM go after anyone for their use on a Vehicle.No matter how they used them.
I would guess that's entirely a function of how exposed the car becomes. Additionally, since the car is connected to an entity (Motorgen.com) and not just a private individual, it raises the possibility of them raising a stink. BTW, I'm not saying forget it, just raising a flag and discussing risk aversion. I think keeping the basic design and stylizing the snake will substantially reduce the probability of possible trouble. Let's go ahead and one with a couple of variants of these two designs and see which one everyone likes the most on pure aesthetics. Then we can talk about it in concrete terms.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)