Thread: Conspiracy
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2008, 02:48 AM   #146
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by redvetracr View Post
Vortec heads are only "low cost" if the guy you purchase them from actually ships them, unlike some people (or person) who takes the money and screws his customers....of course this is much worse than the guy who buys stereo speaker boxes off a guy at one site then sells them at another site claiming he built them.....
Have you received a refund yet? If so, when? And when did you buy the heads?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwplot34 View Post
I saw that post where he talked about having sex with a corpse thats just down right,well MESSED UP.
Have some dignity d_b
In defense of DB on this one, obviously no one really wants to sex a corpse. It's just funny to say because it's sooo horrible.
Sort of like dead baby jokes. I would never really bone a dead J.S. you'd have to pay me like... $20.

That was another dry humor joke, but it's not so funny if you have to explain it.

Here's another example:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorruptCulture View Post
Jessica Simpson. Throw her in the microwave and heat her up from the inside.
And I'm curious, what was this infamous potentially lethal DB post actually about, 140 posts, still no answer.

Another stupid question, what's wrong with dual alternators? Seems unnecessary, but not impossible. Especially if you had a dedicated charging system for audio equipment, which is not so uncommon in show cars.

BTW, if you guys have legal questions I might have the answers. Just bought $770 worth of law school books today. Still need one more. So the answers are all behind me, juuust need to find them. Haha. BTW, I'm with Bird about RodsKnocking, what the hell doesn Megan's Law have to do with anything?

And someone post a pic of the spider lights, I'm interested. Don't care much about legality.